Product Catalogue

• January 18, 2019 at 3:37 am #224373
      Elson Tan
      Participant

Dear all,

Have anyone downloaded the  catalogue? It’s a zip folder full of different files with unknown file type.

• January 18, 2019 at 9:38 am #224390
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hello Elson,

the catalogs come zipped and you need to use the catalog manager to install them into the program.  Once you download the catalog just open Catalog Manager and select install.  In the Install feature browse to the catalog and select it and click on open.  Then Next and Start and the catalog should install for you.

Hope that clears things up.

Neil

• January 30, 2019 at 10:16 am #225574
      Info ATLCabinetry
      Participant

Question:  How do you change the door styles to look like a true Shaker Grey, Espresso or White. I have basic sample catalogs,  also we downloaded some free manufacturer catalogs so we can show actuate renderings of our door styles.   However, I am told our 2020 License key does not allow us to install the free catalogs.

I am so confused, I have used 2020 since ver 6.  This is new to me hearing I can not install free catalogs.  Please advise

Thank you ,  Ginger

• January 31, 2019 at 12:21 pm #225720
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hello,

If you have purchased the essentials license you will only be able to use the generic catalogs included with 2020 and most of the catalogs on 2020.net.  If you want use manufacturer’s catalogs you will need to upgrade to a more robust version of the program.

Neil

• January 31, 2019 at 12:34 pm #225722
      Info ATLCabinetry
      Participant

Neil,

Yes sir, that is correct about our license.  The catalogs on 2020.net you are referring to that are free, can we not install those for use as well?

Is this something I should talk to support directly about?  I know 2020 is a very robust program in itself.  However, I seem to be missing something with just the generic catalogs that would show the common Shaker door in a white, espresso or grey finish.

If you know the answer to this question I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks Neil for your help.

Regards,  Ginger

• January 31, 2019 at 12:46 pm #225723
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi,

From what I’ve been told an essentials license holder should be entitled to any of the Appliance or Accessory catalogs on 2020.net but the cabinetry catalogs are not all encrypted for use by essentials users.  This is a decision made by the manufacturer.

For the shaker door style in the sample catalogs one of out trainers told me to recommend the Old Style door style from the Sample catalogs.  The colour will be set in species premium.

Hope that helps.

Neil

Attachments:
    • March 1, 2019 at 1:38 pm #228306
      John Paul Ramos
      Participant

Dear All,

There is a KBIS Limited Edition catalog and it is available in a limited time. It says it is available in 2020 Cloud under “KBIS Limited Edition”. My question is, when you are in 2020, you are linked to 2020 cloud then choose “Browse”, right below the categories, I typed in “KBIS Limited Edition” but there is no items available. I think I missed something or am I in the wrong path. Where can I find this catalogs? If anyone tried this, I need your help.

Many Thanks,

John Paul

• March 1, 2019 at 4:02 pm #228318
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi John Paul,

The KBIS content is in the 2020 section under decorative items in the catalog section of the Cloud browser selections.

Neil

Attachments:
    • March 1, 2019 at 11:47 pm #228336
      John Paul Ramos
      Participant

I got it.. Thanks much Neil..

Regards,

JP

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.