Putting partitions in base cabinets

• November 3, 2017 at 8:13 am #158389
      Tonya Lundeen
      Participant

Is there a way to add a partition to a 90 degree corner base cabinet?

I’m using SAMPLE_E catalogue and i need there to be a small partition inside so I can mount closet rods in both directions. I used a base cabinet because it needs to be 90 degrees and needs to have that bi-fold style door.

• November 3, 2017 at 4:15 pm #158421
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

I see the attribute for the partition but I can only make it divide the whole cabinet. There doesn’t seem to be a way to change the height on the partition in the base cabinet.

• November 3, 2017 at 4:35 pm #158423
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

Ok I have a solution:

Use a Base Door/Drawer Standard cabinet.

go to attributes, add-ons set no.door and bpart on.

got to variables (here’s the fun part)

all items

drawer count – 0

drawer pull count – 0

drawer qty(1) – 0

Drawer height – set this to whatever space you want for your clothes rod (12″)

You should end up with a cabinet with a partition that goes as high as where the shelf should end. I haven’t figured out how to make the drawer support shelf go away yet.

Ok here’s one. Use the Base Custom cabinet set add-ons nodoor and bpartition.

In variables set

height to 94″

section 1 style to wall door

section 1 height to 60″

section 2 style to opening

section 2 height to 48

set all the other sections to 0 and empty

• March 24, 2018 at 2:09 am #178760
      jacky cypress
      Participant

Why don’t you go for: [url=https://www.acousticpartitionwall.com/product/movable-partition-wall/]movable partition wall[/url] Which is made up of a series of individual partition panel with ceiling track which make it be able to slide along the track. These movable partition walls on wheels are widely used in hotels, shops, exhibition centers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags