Rendering Not Showing Floor Texture

• May 20, 2020 at 12:13 pm #282814
      Matt Flanagan
      Participant

When i launch the high quality floor rendering on 2020, it doesn’t show the correct floor texture for some reason.  It shows the correct floor before I hit the high quality rendering button, but when that rendering is done loading it shows the floor as a solid color.  Can someone help me fix this?

I attached 2 photos showing before and after the high quality rendering so you can see.

Let me know.

Thanks.

• May 20, 2020 at 1:09 pm #282836
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Matt,

This is currently a bug in the version 12.1, we are working on resolving this issue as we were able to reproduce it on our side. I will notify you on this thread when the fix will be released.

Regards,

Kris

• June 6, 2020 at 7:52 am #285363
      Matt Flanagan
      Participant

Hi Kris,

Any update to when this hot fix or new version would be out to correct this problem?

• June 6, 2020 at 1:07 pm #285365
      LegacyDesigner
      Pilot Pro

I share this issue, it means my colour renderings are useless while this problem exists, what is the update on a fix please?

• June 6, 2020 at 6:24 pm #285367
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

My fix would be to do a Surface on your floor – same button as for backsplash tile – but do it on the floor.  That should work

Ariana

Attachments:
      • June 6, 2020 at 6:28 pm #285377
        LegacyDesigner
        Pilot Pro

Thanks for the suggestion Ariana. I was having the same texture issue with countertops so that adds another level of complication. I ended up rolling back to a previous 2020 version and will wait (patiently) for a hotfix. Another bunch of hours lost trying to fix an issue, this software can be your best friend one day and your worst enemy the next 🙂

• June 6, 2020 at 6:55 pm #285380
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

I actually lost a design yesterday – totally gone – so I feel you. LOL.

My own fault though for not being diligent in backing up. Got busy and let it slide.

Spent all day today remaking it.   We are still trigger shy about V12 though.

Hope you get your fix soon!

• June 8, 2020 at 1:58 pm #285518
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

Some good news for the v12.1 users, the Hotfix should be made available shortly. We are working as quickly as possible to have the Hotfix available by early next week. We will also be sharing a link to its download on the Forums as soon as its released!

Regards,

Kris

• June 10, 2020 at 3:54 pm #285700
      jacky kreijkamp
      Participant

Problem with 12.1.

can.’t delete the temporary system files.

Greetings,

Jacky

• June 10, 2020 at 6:34 pm #285715
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jacky,

When running though the basic maintenance, not all the temporary files will be deleted. This is completely normal. It only removes Temp files that its not using, that is why you might still see some files there.

Regards,

Kris

• June 11, 2020 at 3:08 am #285728
    • June 11, 2020 at 11:26 am #285834
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jacky,

The maintenance tools shows you the system files that are created by your computer. If they aren’t able to be removed via the maintenance tools, then you might have to do other things to remove them.

For instance, if you go to google and type in “how to remove system temp files in windows 10” then you can reproduce the steps to remove the temp system files. You can also download a free version of CCleaner to remove the system files.

Regards,

Kris

• June 11, 2020 at 3:22 pm #285860
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hello again everyone!

Happy to announce that the HotFix for v12.1 was just released today! Feel free to click HERE to download a copy of the fix to apply it! 🙂

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.