Rev-a-shelf Catalog Access?

• February 28, 2021 at 4:40 pm #317998
      Jason Gray
      Participant

Is it possible to download a catalog for Rev-a-shelf? I’ve looked under the Catalog Updates section and the only one there is the Rev-a-shelf Tresco catalog which seems to be only lighting. I’ve also checked the Cloud browser and it isn’t listed there either.

Thanks

• March 2, 2021 at 11:27 am #318268
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jason,

The Rev-a-shelf catalog is available on 2020spaces.com and on 2020.net for download! You can find the Framed and Frameless versions of the catalogs.

Regards,

Kris

• March 3, 2021 at 1:04 am #318415
      Jason Gray
      Participant

Hi Kris,

Thanks for the response. I’m either blind (most likely the problem) or the links you refer to are incorrect.

From the 2020spaces.com site I can get to the  https://www.2020spaces.com/customers/rev-a-shelf/ catalog page. Then, if I click on Catalog Access under Related Links I get forwarded to 2020.net and when I try to click on Manufacturer Updates I get an error message. I thought all catalog content was only accessible through 2020spaces now and 2020.net was not active???

Thanks again.

J

• March 3, 2021 at 11:19 am #318422
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Jason,

2020spaces.com and 2020.net are both active websites. 2020.net is our older site used to download catalogs and versions of the program. I would suggest using 2020spaces.com for anything as the site is newer and will download items quicker. However at the moment there is an issue with downloading catalogs on certain browsers so for the best experience I will suggest to use FireFox.

I would like to clarify something. We do not carry all catalog content on either of our websites. The catalogs on 2020spaces.com are made available because the manufacturers allow it. If you are looking for a catalog but cannot find it on our site, this means that you would have to contact that manufacturer and request for their catalog.

Before you contact the manufacturer, I would suggest that you take a look at the list of catalogs usable on Design to make sure that catalog you need is listed. Click HERE to view the list.  (This is just a list of catalogs you can use for the program, if they are listed here it does not mean we distribute them.)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.