Selected Items in Perspectives not complete

• March 24, 2017 at 6:47 pm #122837
      Felix Dalton
      Participant

I have version 11.4 and I have highlighted specific items in the floor plans to show in the perspectives, including walls and trim.  Yet when I click on show selected items the walls and tops and trim do not appear.  I need some guidance on what step I may me missing or what?

• March 27, 2017 at 9:55 am #122850
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Felix,

I’m sorry but I’m not sure what you are asking. Could you please give me a step by step description of what you mean so I can recreate the issue and offer you some advice?

Thank you

Neil

• March 27, 2017 at 10:26 am #122852
      Felix Dalton
      Participant

Neil

In the floor plan I will highlight/select the items I want to appear in my perspective.  I will click on the perspective, rotate to the desired angle/view, then on the Renderings Dashboard I will click on the Textures/Display Setting, then click on “Only selected items”.   the walls, trim and tops all disappear.  All that is shown are the cabinets, fillers.  I have 11.4.0.69 but on another computer we have the 11.6, I don’t recall the version, but that has the same issue.

thanks

felix

• March 30, 2017 at 9:47 am #123196
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Thanks for the repro steps Felix. I tested it here and low and behold it happens to me to. I pushed the question up the line and found out that it is a “known issue” with the software. I do not have any further information at this point but I can tell you it still happens in the Beta of 11.7 so the issue has not yet be addressed.

Neil

• March 30, 2017 at 10:43 am #123209
      Felix Dalton
      Participant

Neil

Thanks for the follow up.   I do hope they will work on it for the next version/patch.

Felix

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.