SERVER IS DOWN?

• April 1, 2021 at 6:04 pm #322335
      Einav Harel
      Participant

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.313em; color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16.5px;”>I am getting a msg. the server is down when I open the software.</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.313em; color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16.5px;”>I am unable to work due to this. is anyone else experiencing this now? my internet is fine.</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.313em; color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16.5px;”>The software is saying your internet or server is down as the problem and will not open or let me log in to the software, I have checked with my internet provider and my WiFi is working properly.</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.313em; color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16.5px;”>Please see the attached image of the screen msg.</p>
      <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 1.313em; color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 16.5px;”>Please help.</p>

• April 1, 2021 at 7:05 pm #322336
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Einav!

Our service provided experienced an outage and this, unfortunately, caused issues with the Sign in to the application.

This has now been resolved, and you should be able to Sign in to the program.

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Customer Support

• April 2, 2021 at 12:14 pm #322367
      Danny Castro
      Participant

I am still having this issue with my program. It was down all yesterday and I tried logging in this morning 3 times and I still cant get in.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.