Shrunken floorplans and elevations

• August 6, 2016 at 3:00 pm #97487
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

OK.  I’m pulling my hair out today.

I need to send my kitchen plans to the cabinetmaker for so he can price the job for me.  Normally, I use cutePDF to convert the floorplan and elevation to pdf (why doesnt 2020 do this internally, btw?).  Then I’ll print a separate cabinet list.

No matter what I do, the elevations are small, and skewed to the left edge of the page.  I know to resize them on my work area before attempting to print.  I’ve done this repeatedly.  I’ve also copied and pasted the design into a new file, in case there was an invisible object off in the distance.  No luck.  I’ve toggled “fit to page”/”scale” a few times, to see if it will re-fit, but that hasn’t helped either.

I then opened another kitchen from a couple weeks ago, and that one does it, too.  It had not done this previously.

This seems to have started when I rolled back to 11.4, due to the texture issues I was having with 11.5.

• August 7, 2016 at 8:50 pm #97490

I”ve not had this issue at all and I’ve hopped back and forth between 11.4 and 11.5 a few times.

Try using PrimoPDF instead of CutePDF. If the problem still exists, I’d recommend doing the 2020 Registry Reset procedure.

• August 8, 2016 at 9:50 am #97570
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Chris,

Another setting you could check is the Print Area.  Make sure it is set to entire design and not display.

Neil

• August 8, 2016 at 9:57 am #97571
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

Perfect!  That cleared it up.  Thanks, Neil!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.