Sink base wood through sink

• May 1, 2018 at 10:45 pm #184738
      Bryce Roberts
      Participant

Just trying to figure out how the cut back or shorten the wood under the sink base. I go and place say a farm sink into the sink base and the wood inserts stick through the sink in the rendering.  I just can’t seem to find the options for those pieces. If anyone could help that would be great

• May 3, 2018 at 4:48 pm #185103
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Bryce,

You can try playing with up/down or in/out of the sink.  That will often allow the sink shape to cover the base properly.

If you have time would it be possible to let us know which sink and which base are giving you the trouble so we can look into here?

Thank you

Neil

• May 4, 2018 at 10:14 pm #185360
      Bryce Roberts
      Participant

I work with Fieldstone cabinetry and Every time I put a sink in these sink/range base the wood in the cabinet sticks through the sink.

attached is a picture

Attachments:
    • May 8, 2018 at 12:24 pm #185465
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Thanks for the view Bryce.

Would it be possible to send an email to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com with the name of the catalog (as it shows in the drag and drop), the name of the sink(s) and the name of the cabinet(s) so we can investigate further?

Thanks

Neil

• August 30, 2018 at 3:15 pm #201947
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

I know this is an older post – but here’s what I do:

I go into the Attributes of the sinkbase, go to Variables and choose Textures.

Change the colour of the Rails to None/Transparent.

;)Ariana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags