Sink Cutouts

• September 23, 2021 at 7:53 pm #346716
      Cheryl Behr
      Participant

Hello – I’m a new user to 2020 and not finding it very user friendly compared to ProKitchen.  I have placed sinks in a bathroom cabinet but the sink won’t appear because the top of the cabinet won’t cut-out for the sink.  The countertop will cutout but not the top.  Also – any place to go for simple questions?  Found the knowledge center to be not that knowledgeable.

Thanks

• September 23, 2021 at 9:16 pm #346717
      Steven Brems
      Pilot Pro

Hi,

Do you have the sink at the right height?

Try dragging the sink onto the sink cabinet and then placing the countertop and see if that works.

• September 24, 2021 at 8:48 am #346718
      Lance Cole
      Participant

If it is a tall vanity the sink might be placed at a lower standard height.Adjust up/down of the sink.

• September 24, 2021 at 11:41 am #346721
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Cheryl,

Make sure that the sink is being placed at the correct height. An easy way to do so is to open an elevation of the wall with the sink base to see where the sink is placed on top of it. Click HERE to check out the article on how to add an elevation. I had added an image below as an example.

For simple questions you can use our Knowledge Center as well as our Live Chat service which is open Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day. If you’re interested in trainings, you can click HERE to take you to our 3 types of training. From there you can go to e-Learning to watch out 3 free training videos (just be sure to sign up for the learning center). You can also find a lot of content on our YouTube page. Click HERE to be taken to our page.

If you have any issues still, please contact our support department and we would be more than happy to assist you! You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags