Stairs in DMO – Where to find & use

• October 23, 2015 at 1:05 pm #55796
      Chad Bulthuis
      2020 Moderator

In September 2015 some pretty neat graphics were added to the DMO catalog.  We added STAIRS.  We added an assortment of styles, straight, circular, with landing… and you can option them in many ways.

You find the stairs in the “Accessories” section of DMO, and within “Accessories”, you’ll see “Stairs”:

Img2
      We added these graphics so that some character could be added to designs by enhancing the background/surroundings of the space in which the furniture exists.  Stairs add “flavor” to your designs, and they really pop out when you see them in Visual Impression.  I haven’t mentioned it yet, but Stairs are available within Visual Impression too.  In Visual Impression, stairs are in the Extras section in the “Room” view, within the “Accessories” area.Img3
      Like I said, stairs really add something to a design.  Here’s a couple views within Visual Impression:Img4

Img5So now you know that you have stairs to add to your drawings, CDBs, and/or Visual Impression scenes.  If you’ve used stairs in your design, please post an image here on the Community page, I’m sure others would like to see how you use 2020 software in your day-to-day work lives.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.