Suggested training seminar

• January 16, 2019 at 5:53 pm #224176
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi,

To really WOW clients we are finding we need the renders to be photo realistic, to achieve this we quite often find thru the web items that need to be placed in a design and because the renders are so good on 2020, they need to look exactly how they would in real life. We struggle to import them and make them look exactly how the real item would. I know its possible but nowhere can I find detailed instructions of how to do this. So my suggestion is to run some sort of training to teach us how to do it, including resizing the items cropping them and whatever else some of the experts in 2020 do to make it realistic?

Thanks Alan

• January 17, 2019 at 12:50 pm #224338
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Hi Alan,
      Thank you for the suggestion!

There have been a few webinars the touch on this topic, if you haven’t seen The Art of Rendering and Presentation or 2020 Design Expert Techniques you can request a recording at https://www.2020spaces.com/webinars/#design

Considering each design is different, I would recommend a custom online class with one of our trainers to work with you one on one. It includes an email analysis to create a custom agenda of topics, preparation and development for your class and 1 hour or more on online training. This type of training has an hourly rate and based on your custom agenda, you can choose the best plan that fits in your budget for training.

If this sounds like a good option for you, please let us know: residential.training@2020spaces.com

Thanks!  -Vanessa

• January 17, 2019 at 5:38 pm #224368
      Alan ryner
      Participant

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for your suggestion but the rendering presentation just glosses over the area.

In regards to setting up a custom agenda, I really don,t think its fair to ask clients who have no 2020 support in their region and have to fake the cloud to look like we are in UK, ( which is a kludge as the UK cloud focuses on fusion not design!)  to pay 2020 for their lack of investment in Asia. Especially loyal clients who have used and struggled on their own with 2020 for over 10 years

Regards Alan

• January 18, 2019 at 10:43 am #224441
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Hi Alan,

Can you email me directly and I’d be more than happy to discuss both topics (2020 Cloud and training) directly with you.  Thanks!

-Vanessa

residential.training@2020spaces.com

• January 24, 2019 at 10:58 pm #224885
      Travis Davies
      Participant

Like trying to print a tiny thumbnail into a poster.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.