Thermador Update Now Available in 2020 Cloud

• October 18, 2018 at 5:00 pm #209447
      Participant

Another update to the Thermador catalog is now available on 2020 Cloud. This update includes over 30 new items and many updated items in a variety of categories, including

• Ranges
      • Rangetops
      • Cooktops
      • Ventilation
      • Modular Refrigeration
      • Dishwashers

Since 1916, Thermador high-end kitchen appliances have been synonymous with exceptional. Thermador introduced America to the Cooktop, rolled out Steam and Convection Ovens, and opened the door to personalization with Column Refrigeration. Now available on 2020 Cloud are all-new Thermador products over two completely redesigned Collections—the biggest launch in Thermador history—so you’re empowered to create unforgettable experiences in the kitchen and beyond with a suite of luxury appliances.

• The redesigned Masterpiece® Collection offers beautifully integrated appliances that seamlessly complement your cabinetry—and your cooking style. A chic aesthetic comprises full glass doors and control panels, diamond-beveled edges, and flush installation.
      • Prominent features like chrome accents, cast metal knobs, and professional-style handles make the Professional Collection ideal for those who want to make a statement in the kitchen. The entire Collection has been crafted to suit your most ambitious culinary desires.

• March 9, 2019 at 4:08 pm #229189
      Shelly Sheahan
      Participant

I go to 2020 Cloud and the Thermador catalog isn’t listed as a manufacture. I thought this wa an automatic thing once you sign in but it’s not there. How do I get it?

• March 9, 2019 at 8:00 pm #229190
      Participant

Hi Shelly,

Thermador is a brand of BSH Home Appliances, so if you select BSH as the Manufacturer you’ll find all their catalogs are displayed (Bosch, Gaggenau & Thermador).

Hope that helps!

2020 Admin

• September 17, 2020 at 1:17 pm #297119
      Peggy McIsaac
      Pilot Pro

The chimney drawer hood model HDDB36WS does not show on the floor plan or elevation when placed. It is visible in the perspective, but that isn’t helpful when trying to align it with other elements in the design. My plan in the image is set to show everything and there are no hidden individual items. Is anyone else having this issue?

• September 18, 2020 at 12:09 pm #297403
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Peggy,

I have tested drawer hood on my computer and I was able to see it in elevation, the floor plan, as well as the perspective view. I believe this to be an issue related to your program and I would suggest that you contact our Support by calling 1.866.697.2020. They can help by taking a look to see what the issue may be.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.