Tile Catalog

• January 31, 2017 at 12:27 pm #118780
      Braden Walker
      Participant

Does anyone know of a really good Tile catalog? Right now I am stuck with the preloaded textures and I need something a bit nicer. 12×24 tiles and nice mosaic tiles. Stuff like that!

Any help is appreciated!

• February 8, 2017 at 12:41 pm #119606
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

Hi Branden,

Are you using version 11?  v11 makes it much easier to create tile textures from images.  Find what you are interested in online, or in a digital tile catalog.  My daltile rep gives me a .pdf of their catalog every year.  That’s a good source for most of what I use.  It takes a little patience and practice, but the results are worth it.

If you’re looking for a prefab 2020 catalog of tile and stone, I don’t think there is such a thing.

• July 26, 2018 at 8:10 am #196132
      Claire Divas
      Participant

You can find a fine variety of mosaic tiles at Mosaic Tile Center.

• July 26, 2018 at 7:13 pm #196271

There is a handy little tile catalog here – subway tiles with alterable sizes and different size rows and so on. The textures are easily changed as mentioned above.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s0rk551ylzj9sdf/tile.Zip?dl=0  the catalog was posted on the independant Delphi based forum.

and also this one

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2k4mlyahs616t2/floor_tile.Zip?dl=0

Hope this helps.

• July 27, 2018 at 8:36 am #196274
      Dakota MIchael
      Participant

Thanks Mike that was exactly what I’d been looking for. For anyone else who uses these catalogs the attributes are in millimeters. It really caught me off guard to see the attributes in the hundreds when trying to edit the subway tile sizes.

• July 29, 2018 at 9:54 pm #196309

Glad it helped – yes the civilised world uses Metric measurements! lol

😎

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.