Title Block

• May 20, 2021 at 9:09 am #331464
      Kristen Castona
      Participant

Hi, I’m looking to edit my Title Block. I want to change the orientation of the title block to display on the right side of the page along with add boxes for more client/company information. I have tried using the Title Block Editor but I’m still not achieving what I’m looking for. Has anyone else experienced this issue? Do I need to use another program to create a custom Title Block and import it into 2020 Design?

• May 20, 2021 at 4:26 pm #331588
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Kristen,

Unfortunately you cannot modify the layout of the print page as it is a template. Instead, what you can do is create your own custom layout using the Drawing Layout. Click HERE  to view the articles on how to use the Drawing Layout.

As the article will show you, you can add your own frames to the page to get the exact look you want. You can even turn the Title Block off from within the Drawing Layout by going to File > Print > Page Setup.. and then set ‘None’ for ‘Title Block’. Once you turn the title block off, you can just create your own block using the shapes provided by the program. The really cool thing about using the drawing layout is that once you create the custom layout you need, you can then right click on the grey portion of the program and then save that custom page.

If you have any questions about this, you can contact our support department for assistance. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

*Attached is a snip of what I was able to put together.

• May 21, 2021 at 12:42 pm #331658
      Kristen Castona
      Participant

Hi Kris,

Thank you so much for this! This helped a lot!

Kristen

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags