• February 3, 2023 at 4:20 am #419599
      David
      Participant

Someone tell me that this is a good move

• February 9, 2023 at 9:51 am #419868
      Jim Smalley
      2020 Moderator

Hi David,

Thanks for your posting. 2020 Fusion and Winner Flex are, of course, different products with a long and separate history that essentially fulfil the same purpose – namely the power to design, showcase, quote and order your customers’ dream spaces quickly, accurately and easily. It is fair to say that each product has specific areas where it has an advantage above the other – for example, Winner Flex has the powerful capacity to store contacts, projects, and designs on a centralised cloud-based platform, which can be accessed from anywhere by its users.

In terms of recognising specific 2020 Fusion functionality particularly valued by our customers that is considered to be less effective or even absent in Winner Flex, you can be assured that we are passionate about continuously adding value to the application and we are  already actively engaged in identifying and improving such areas. However, we will always welcome any such feedback – especially from migrating customers – on an ongoing basis; this can only help to make the product serve its users more and more effectively.

Please do feel at liberty to reach out to our Customer Success Team to share your feedback on a more detailed level, so that we can continue to focus and deliver meaningful enhancements to Winner Flex that will be truly appreciated by all users of the application.

Best wishes,

Jim

• May 8, 2023 at 12:01 pm #423488
      darren mckeown
      Participant

i have found 2020 fusion a bit “buggy” as of late. i have to close out a good few times and reload fusion. freezes when bringing items into plans. all is up to date. im wondering is this a ploy to get us to move over to winner??

• July 14, 2023 at 4:48 am #426567
        Jim Smalley
        2020 Moderator

Hi Darren – apologies, your posting seemed to have passed me by and I only just noticed it. Sorry to hear that you were/are experiencing some stability issues – certainly not a ‘ploy’ and indeed something that we would want to resolve as soon as possible if you are still experiencing these. As it happens, we recently released an update to the software with a number of defect resolutions – this being version 9.2.5.

If you are still experiencing issues after having installed this version, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the Support Team for further assistance.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.