True Handle-less …. Help

• July 27, 2020 at 3:51 pm #291196
      Alan McCormick
      Participant

Can anyone help, I m struggling to find a catalogue/range that has a true handle-less kitchens.

I have the Tkc catalogue but it doesn’t apply the aluminium profile.

Thanks Alan

• July 27, 2020 at 3:56 pm #291198
      Ken Short
      Participant

Hi Alan,

As it happens, I just installed an Ultracraft totally handle-less kitchen in my own house. I used the Ultralux South Beach door style which includes Legrabox drawers and Blum push to open and close for both drawers and cabinets.

Ken

• July 27, 2020 at 4:21 pm #291201
      zubair halim
      Participant

Hi Alan

I had the same problem with the TKC files while back when having discussion with Fusion support team.

Any way You need to select a file or design which is VERO Rail well this is what they TKC call it. when ever you select larders it will ask for if you want to add the Rail you select it and it will add. And also the base unit need to select with rail already onit.

And Also main important If you selecting catalogue JIGSAW then it will work or Selecting Component it wont add unless you spend a lot of time adding your self.

TKC are more closer with articad so they support them more then us for some reason. BUT 2020 Fusion is one of the best in comparison.

• July 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm #291215
        Alan McCormick
        Participant

Hi Ken

Sounds great, I might borrow that one. I’m  currently building an anthracite and copper but its the design side I was finding  difficult to find on 2020 but got it now in the tkc jigsaw catalogue

Cheers Alan

• July 27, 2020 at 5:36 pm #291216
          Alan McCormick
          Participant

Hi Zubair

That works!!!!

Thats saved me a few hours … phew

Many thanks

• July 27, 2020 at 5:40 pm #291217
      zubair halim
      Participant

Hello,

Great to here that sorted and yes I am working on exactly same anthracite with copper,

See link below

https://panorama.2020.net/view/gncbx6xih0ilve1dumqbmw/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.