Undo & Redo Action button Issues

• March 21, 2019 at 2:57 pm #230713
      Dawn
      Participant

Our company has just upgraded the 20-20 Design program to Version 11.11.4.24. I have been receiving complaints about the Undo (Ctrl+Z) and Redo (Ctrl+Y) action buttons not working consistently. I have also tested the issue and I can replicate the problem but it doesn’t happen every single time. The issue occurs with both the buttons and the shortcut keys. Can anyone give me some insight on how to fix this? Please don’t tell me to reset the registry because it is intermittently happening on 700+ computers. Thank you!

• March 21, 2019 at 5:04 pm #230755
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Dawn,

We have been working on improvements for the Undo/redo functions for some time now and there will big improvements in their functionality in version 12.  (Due out later this summer)

You say above that you can reproduce the issue with your tests.  Would if be possible for you to to send us the steps to reproduce?  You could email them to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com.  If at all possible with a file in which the issue is occuring.  That would be very helpful.

Thank you

Neil

• March 22, 2019 at 8:05 am #230770
      Dawn
      Participant

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your quick response. As far a replicating the problem, it doesn’t consistently happen. It occurs for the most part when a design is complete, remove one or two cabinets, run a report, and then click the Undo button. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Trying to Undo something will generally not work when you’ve taken the focus away from the actual layout between the Undo and Redo actions. I hope this helps in getting a resolution. We’ve not experienced this issue before so I was unaware of 2020 working on improvements for those two action buttons.

• August 13, 2020 at 1:33 pm #293366
      HJames Relyea
      Participant

Has any solution or hotfix been found for this issue? I’ve been seeing it occur intermittently on multiple machines running V12.0.6.9

• August 14, 2020 at 11:44 am #293631
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Hjames,

These issues should be taken care in the upcoming Version 12.2! I believe this version should be released on Monday the 17th!

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.