Request a Recording: Learn how to design on a budget

• September 4, 2018 at 2:24 pm #202292
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Everyone is on a budget today! Embrace the trend and position your business to exceed your clients’ needs while making your business more profitable. Discover designs for budget-conscious families and design for the way they really live. Budget designs can be fun, on trend and full of that “wow factor” that will close more deals.

Join us for an educational webinar that is full of ideas that will educate you, inspire you and make you more money in the process.

Request Replay

• September 18, 2018 at 9:12 am #204030
      Karlie Rouzer
      Participant

Hi Amy,

Was this webinar recorded? Wondering if its available to view somewhere?

Thanks!

• September 18, 2018 at 10:53 am #204147
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Hey Karlie,

Yes we record all webinars that we host. A copy of the recording will be sent out to everyone that registered for the webinar. It will be sent out later this week.

Have a great day,

Amy

• September 18, 2018 at 11:12 am #204156
      Karlie Rouzer
      Participant

what if we didnt register for the webinar? =)

• September 18, 2018 at 12:06 pm #204182
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Hi Karlie,

You can request a copy here.

Amy

• November 19, 2018 at 7:29 am #216482
      David Faulkner
      Participant

Thank you very much.I heard about this course, but I myself went through a similar place where I was taught to create websites for the minimum budget. Now I supervise several large projects. Therefore, a very interesting topic.

• March 26, 2019 at 10:26 am #230992
      Lydia Jackson
      Participant

As a student, I try to follow and participate in the maximum number of educational webinars. By the way, it was the knowledge gained from this webinar that was useful to me later on when writing coursework, and since I also consulted https://edubirdie.com/coursework-writing, I felt more confident and even noticed a few nuances. Therefore, I advise everyone to follow up on similar educational events and competitions.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.