How to use the forum

• October 2, 2014 at 5:39 pm #18002
      Participant

Looking for help, but not sure where to go?

The 2020 user community is a place to share thoughts, ideas, tips, tricks and solutions with your peers. Registered users can post questions and answer or comment but if you get really stuck remember there’s always your local support office available to call for help. If you’re a 2020 Design user with an expired maintenance & support contract, get in touch and we’ll help you renew.

Please be sure to abide by the standard practices of posting in public forums & refrain from using derogatory, inflammatory or unsavoury remarks.

• October 3, 2014 at 2:06 pm #18022
      Celeste Poirier
      Keymaster

Looking forward to this!

• June 25, 2015 at 1:53 pm #37634
      LISA GODFREY
      Participant

How do you create a waterfall edge on a countertop for an island? the 2 sides coming down to the floor…

• July 1, 2015 at 9:47 am #38103
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Lisa,

I like to build a user shape to be the end panel of the waterfall. Place the countertop and then make a user shape the length width and height of the end piece and then just texture it the same as the countertop. Slip it into place and voila! Waterfalliness.

Neil

• February 23, 2017 at 8:58 am #120619
      Anthony Arena
      Participant

Neil,

How do you miter the top and waterfall for a seamless look?

• March 15, 2017 at 11:00 am #121847
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Anthony,
      That one is beyond me. With my suggested solution I don’t believe you can. Sorry.
      Neil

• March 23, 2017 at 6:11 pm #122681
      Richard Streloff
      Participant

Haven’t found a way to miter, yet … but I make the top 1/16″ smaller on both ends and the UserShape less a 1/16″ high to try and hide the butt seam. From a distance you can get away with it, even using the “texture with edges” mode.

See attached …

Richard

Attachments:
    • April 21, 2017 at 8:50 am #126855
      Ted Baker
      Participant

I’ve just looked through the website. That’s a pretty big company, and I bit surprised that you’re looking for a freelancer. I’m not a designer But probably you’re looking for a blogger or content writer as well. I’m sure that for the communities and new projects over the US there should be enough work with content. Previously I worked in another industry, you may check some of the results at essayshark.com. I believe I’m good enough for that! If you’re interested, please let me know.

<style type=”text/css”><!–td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}–></style>

• September 28, 2020 at 9:12 am #299078
      Jason Boo
      Participant

Hello! My name is John Black and I am working as a pro author for many years of my life. Pupils, do not have to worry about writing agencies anymore because our professionals from this company are here to provide any studying help with your hometasks for you or for your friend. So, you must click on this essay helper website and browse this webpage if you need help in writing various types of assignments.

• January 13, 2021 at 2:14 pm #313341
      Charles Davis
      Participant

I also found one of the best and professional teams http://www.buyessayscheap.com/cheap-essay-writing-service.html to write my essays and articles. With which I can praise that I have good successes and I am very proud of them.

• January 14, 2021 at 10:18 am #313379
      Cheyenne Allison
      Participant

The new space for 2020 is marked for the accentuation of the goals. The nomination of the goals and best college essays is fit for the reforms. Aphis composed for the rile of the basics for the targeted element for the things for humans.

• August 18, 2021 at 11:19 am #339285
        nitul shah
        Participant

<span style=”font-family: Arial, sans-serif;”>thanks for information</span>

<b><span style=”font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>Impression of Planet </span></b><span style=”font-size: 12.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-fareast; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>Proxima Centauri<b> with New the stars, Centauri a and Centauri B – Information about  </b>Proxima Centauri<b> </b></span>

• January 19, 2021 at 11:49 pm #313955
      chin woo
      Participant

<span style=”font-size: 11.0pt; line-height: 107%; font-family: ‘Calibri’,sans-serif; mso-ascii-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-hansi-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>Thanks for a useful article  word counter</span>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.