V11.12 TOO MANY ISSUES -DO NOT UPDATE !!!

• March 26, 2019 at 11:58 pm #231186
      Einav Harel
      Participant

I have updated my system to the new V11.12 version and have been having way too many issues like phantom objects in the furniture and decorative catalogs a lot of missing items and it also crashes non stop ever since I did the update I get corrupt files with blue screens etc’

I emailed 2020 about it but haven’t gotten much help from them is there anyone who knows how to fix this?

I do not recommend this update it’s been a nightmare….

• March 27, 2019 at 8:21 am #231188
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Einav,

I am sorry to hear you have been having some issues with V11.12.  An agent will be contacting you shortly to further investigate your problems and perhaps rule out any environment issues like bad driver or faulty operating systems settings/updates.

Thank you,

Sanitago

• March 27, 2019 at 9:34 am #231195
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Einav

We would like to contact you and via remote connection assist you identify what is causing these issues on your computer.
      Please let me know the best time when we can contact you: residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Thank you
      Edith

• March 28, 2019 at 8:33 am #231273
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Einav,

I have circled back with the agent that contacted you. As I understand the issues you were experiencing were not related to V11.12.  It looks like there was some conflicts related to outdated local catalogs.

Please feel free to continue to contact us if you are experiencing issues in the future.

Thanks again for your feedback.

Santiago

• March 29, 2019 at 12:24 am #231471
      Einav Harel
      Participant

The issue was fixed with the amazing help of Neil and Edith.

• March 29, 2019 at 6:39 am #231472
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Einav !

I am glad we identified the issue that was causing this behavior on your computer and helped you to correct it.

Please feel free to let us know whenever you need help, it will be our pleasure to assist you.

Edith

• March 30, 2019 at 11:18 am #231600
      Ted Beaudry
      Participant

Hi We are experiencing similar issues.  We have clients with us and we can’t even get through a design.  When you drag items from the catalogs onto the screen they disappear, the system keeps on freezing up, you can’t right click and access attributes as it freezes up the system, I opened a design when did and now all the white cabinets are black and I can’t switch it back.  We are on the verge of closing down the showroom until this gets resolved as we can’t get anything done.  Wish support was available on Saturdays as for so many of us, its our busiest day of the week.

• April 1, 2019 at 1:45 pm #231732
      Edith
      Participant

Hi Ted,

I would like to assist you with any issue that you may be experiencing.

As you noticed on the comments above the problems were related to issues that occurred (most likely) when the catalogs were installed.

I am certain that if we connect, we will be able to help you too!

Please send us your contact information to get in touch at: residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Looking forward to hear from you.
      Edith

• April 1, 2019 at 2:03 pm #231733
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Ted,

What we found with Einav was that there was a corruption in the catalog files.  Most likely caused by installing the new version on top of the old.  If you do a complete uninstall of the software and then reinstall the new version clean the issue should be resolved.

Neil

• April 25, 2019 at 1:16 pm #235812
      Grégory ROZE
      Participant

hi there,

i updated on Monday and am having issues with saving. it seems that my drawings randomly revert back to a previous save and i loose modifications like molding edits, design catalog items disappearing after i add them to the drawing. I tried to uninstall via the computer’s control panel area, i see the boxes to modify or uninstall but they are not allowing me to click them.

• April 25, 2019 at 1:41 pm #235813
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Gregory,

I’m not sure exactly why the files wouldn’t save.  The most common reason is that 2020 is in a low memory state and cannot create the temp file required for the save.

The inability to uninstall the software is most likely a Windows issue but I think you should give us a call at 1-866-697-2020 so one of our techs can get a first hand look at your computer and we can see everything we need to see in order to properly diagnose any issues you may be experiencing.

Thank you

Neil

• April 25, 2019 at 2:02 pm #235824
      Annie Robasse
      Participant

Thanks Neil,

for some reason my post posted as Gregory, i will try giving support a call. Today has not been my est day with all of these issues. I have since somehow logged out as Gregory and signed back in as my self- Annie 🙂

Hopefully i can get this resolved.

Annie

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.