Version 11.7 turn of automatic legend

• April 19, 2017 at 11:45 am #125309
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

Hello,

When i add cabinets to a new design in version 11.7 it is automatically using a legend for all cabinets added to the design…  can this be turned off by default? i like to work without legends and put them in later if needed. thanks

• April 19, 2017 at 11:56 am #125310
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Derek,

Make sure you are not on the legend tab. That is the only tab that should automatically show a legend.

If you are in a different tab than legend and it still shows go to the maintenance tools and run the registry reset. If after the reset the issue still occurs give the techs a call at 1-866-697-2020 and they can take a firsthand look.

Neil

• April 19, 2017 at 4:12 pm #126165
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

Thanks Neil,

reset registry fixed this glitch for me. I have to say this background render feature is incredible!

• April 21, 2017 at 10:13 am #126865
      Derek Sisson
      Participant

i just wanted to provide an update about the automatic legend issue i was having. registry reset fixed the issue. however once i added back my saved dimension schemes the issue came back. i had to re-create my dimension schemes from scratch to get them to work properly.

checking the no legend box then saving the scheme did not work either, only thing that seemed to work is re-making them entirely.

just thought i should let you know just in case anyone else stumbles across this issue.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.