Visual Impression is a “Visualization Tool”…

• January 13, 2015 at 8:01 pm #21705
      Cindy Maple
      2020 Moderator

Visual Impression is a “Visualization Tool” Visualization is more than static rendering. Visualization combines high-quality rendering with the ability to navigate the scene quickly in real-time and visually specify manufacturer-specific finishes for office furniture products. In addition, Visual Impression simplifies the complex things about rendering like lighting, camera position, and material mapping making it a tool that all designers can use without adding time to their project preparation.

• June 11, 2015 at 2:20 pm #35675
      Wendy Hunsucker
      Participant

I’m looking for an lightweight laptop I can use for Visual Impression. Customer Support was not that helpful. What’s required to perform renderings in VI?
      -Processor- 1.6ghz or higher and multi-core CPU are recommended
      Does that mean dual core or quad core? Intel has not come out with it’s i7 quad cores for mobile apps yet, so does mean that an i5 quad core will work better than an i7 dual core?

-Graphics Card- mid-level to high end 3D capable video card with 512 mb memory is recommended
      Does this mean an integrated video card will not function? Many laptops aren’t available with a separate card. How do you find which cards are 3D capable?

-Memory- 4gb is recommended
      Does this mean that 8gb is not required?

Thanks for the input, this is an expensive investment!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.