October 29, 2014 at 6:46 pm #19245Cindy Maple2020 Moderator
Visual Impression Mobile addresses the following pain points for office furniture dealers:
• Allows salespeople to present images created in Visual Impression using high-quality, state-of-the-art technology. Printer output quality no longer affects the quality of the presentation.
• Files created outside of Visual Impression can be included in Visual Impression Mobile to further personalize the customer presentation with manufacturer, product, and project specific image and media files.
• Communication between sales and design departments is greatly improved as feedback is collected electronically and available to the designer to start revisions as soon as they have time.
• Callouts can be used to pinpoint the discussion to specific items in the scene allowing for more accuracy and fewer design iterations.
• Presentations can be created by the designer or by the salesperson based on each salesperson’s preference and abilities.
• Salespeople can email a copy of their presentation to the customer following the live presentation allowing the customer to review it on their own time or with other members of their team.
• Designers can send post-presentation revisions to the customer through email to speed the process and lessen the number of meetings required to close the sale.
December 3, 2014 at 1:18 pm #19946Cindy Maple2020 Moderator
There is a comprehensive help file within the software and there are videos posted on YouTube that will walk you through the software. Are you using Visual Impression today? If so, there is also some training available. Check out the training section on 2020spaces.com for more information.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.