Visual Impressions Library

• February 24, 2022 at 6:33 pm #359854
      Alicia Johnson
      Participant

I was just curious, in my company once one of us creates a special part, we can share them with each other. Does anyone know of an online sharing platform where parts that have been created to show up in Visual Impressions exists? I recently saw an image that was created with VI and wanted to know if some shelves that were shown are in VI or if it was a custom part.

• February 25, 2022 at 8:28 am #359864
      Chris Rathlein
      Participant

I am not aware of any online library specific to Visual Impression objects. I do know that many Cap users borrow blocks from sites like 3dwarehouse.sketchup.com, bring them into AutoCAD and use Cap Part to add them as custom parts to their custom catalog.

• June 27, 2022 at 4:12 am #372014
      Mike Lopez
      Participant

For me, this is simply an indispensable online platform, especially due to the presence of an online library. I like various books, although I would not be able to create something like this on my own. Moreover, my writing skills are very modest and when I need to write something, I use management assignment help. Recently, thanks to this, I wrote a thesis and prepared it properly.

• August 4, 2022 at 10:00 am #373767
      Kepa Kepa
      Participant

<span style=”color: #000000; font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial;” data-sheets-value=”{"1":2,"2":"I always turn in very good essays thanks to one service. Here you can pay someone to write your essay. It’s the best solution at the moment. I often don’t have time and they help me a lot. Simply the best service!\r"}” data-sheets-userformat=”{"2":769,"3":{"1":0},"11":3,"12":0}”>I always turn in very good essays thanks to one service. Here you can find </span>free paper checker<span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 10pt;”>. It’s the best solution at the moment. I often don’t have time and they help me a lot. Simply the best service!</span>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.