Wallpaper

• August 9, 2019 at 2:55 pm #245551
      Erik Tornquist
      Participant

I need a whole lot more wallpaper options but considering there are only 2 options (4 glossy, 4 matte although only 1 on each actually show up) and there doesn’t seem to be any other catalogs for wallpaper available, it seems to be a major lacking option. Unless I’m missing something, what other options have some of you come up with?
      Wallpaper use has grown exponentially over the past 5 years, i refuse to believe that there is nothing available.

Any help is appreciated.

• August 9, 2019 at 6:55 pm #245596
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Erik,

Thank you for bringing that to our attention, I’ve went ahead and tested the medium textures and you are correct that only one appears. I will inform them about this issue. If you cannot find any textures that you like, you can import some in and use those! You can import them in straight from the Texture window.

See attached file. (The button in the black box is used to import the texture from your computer)

I hope this helps!

Kris

Attachments:
    • August 11, 2019 at 8:02 pm #245607

Hi Erik,
      If you join the independent 2020 Facebook forum, you will find that people have asked about wall textures before. Link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2020PUG/

And a site where you can get some great wall textures is here (for Sketchup but works fine in 2020 Design as well): https://www.sketchuptextureclub.com/textures

• August 23, 2019 at 12:51 pm #246461
      Ariana Thompson
      Participant

Thanks for those links Mike!

I just signed up for the Sketchup texture club!  Where has this been all my 2020 life!

Awesome resource!

There are very few computers in my work area with the filters down enough to get onto Facebook – but I’ll give it a look!

Cheers,

Ariana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags