Webinar: Leveraging Technology for Visualization

• June 2, 2015 at 2:35 pm #29961
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Join us on June 4 (1:00-2:00 pm EDT) to learn how visualizing your projects with 2020 Visual Impression can help you communicate with your clients.

You’ll learn:

• How to save time with the snipping tool.
      • How to create stunning and accurate presentations.
      • How to customize your images with image splitting tools.
      • How to build printable or virtual presentations.
    • June 4, 2015 at 7:52 pm #31596
      Terri Cowgill
      Participant

Is the webcast replay available? I tried the link from 2020 spaces but it just takes me to the registration page. I really want a co-worker to see it before he heads to Neocon.

• June 8, 2015 at 8:44 am #31968
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Hi Terri,

The webinar will be available to replay soon.  We will post a link here, on the 2020 Community, and each registrant should get a follow up email.

You can also invite your co-worker to join us at our booth for live presentations during our Speaker Series.  Thank you!

• June 22, 2015 at 3:11 pm #37242
      Vanessa DeKoekkoek
      Participant

Thanks again for attending our webinar on Leveraging Technology for Visualization with 2020 Visual Impression.

• July 16, 2015 at 4:09 pm #38871
      Cindy Maple
      2020 Moderator

We hope you enjoyed the webinar and now are ready to try some of tools that Vanessa demonstrated. Thanks to all of you for your participation. We had a large number of questions during the session and we wanted to make sure all were answered. Click the link below to see all of the questions and answers for the session.
      Download the PDF!
      Please remember that The Cube is always here as a place to continue the discussions and share your experiences with your colleagues.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.