Recording Available- Ask a 2020 Office Design Expert!

• November 9, 2017 at 4:24 pm #159874
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

You have questions and we have answers!

Have you ever admired a 2020 Visual Impression office rendering and wondered how you could make your renderings stand out? Have you ever questioned how to create realistic designs with custom fabrics and flooring? Have you ever pondered how you can create more effective presentations for your customers? Or have you ever wondered if there was a way to make reconfigurations easier in 2020 Cap and 2020 Giza? We are asking designers from across North America to submit their ‘how did they do that’ questions. Need inspiration? Check out the amazing submissions to our Inspiration Contest.

If you missed the webinar, request a recording here.

• November 21, 2017 at 8:17 pm #161494
      dennis chase
      Participant

I want to learn more about this webinar but I am really late for this, I am very much interested in the same upcoming event. I sure to make this page to be on my newsletter feed for update. Right now, my idea of interior designs and just limited to some extent that I got at http://caldwells.com/, it is my same source of my home improvement needs.

• November 22, 2017 at 11:37 am #161536
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Hi Dennis,

Are you looking at residential design or office? If your are looking for office there is still time to register for the event. This webinar takes place on December 7, 2017. Register here.

If you are looking at residential, we have a webinar next week- check it out here.

Kindest regards,

Amy

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.