November 14, 2016 at 2:50 pm #111528Amy Truchan2020 Moderator
You have questions and we have answers!
Have you ever seen a 2020 Visual Impression office rendering and wondered how you could make your renderings more attractive? Have you ever questioned how to properly include lighting in your office designs to showcase the space? Have you ever pondered how you can create more effective presentations for your customers? Or have you ever wondered if there was a way to make reconfigurations easier in 2020 Cap and 2020 Giza?
Office designers across North America submitted their ‘how did they do that’ questions. Over 100 questions were submitted. 10 questions were answered. Check out the webinar.
January 24, 2017 at 4:35 pm #118501Chad Bulthuis2020 Moderator
Some questions were asked during the seminar in December that were covered in previous webinars. TO make it more convenient for you, we’ve brought them here in this one post for you to access. Here are short descriptions of the pages or videos and the links to view them:
- How to make Specials in Cap – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FsQSmxVkdk
- How to make Specials in Giza – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PquwGJfK1tE
- How to work with 2020 Visual Materials & How to adjust images to appear across multiple windows as outside scenes – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6D5mNPHZqA
- How to adjust images to appear across multiple windows as outside scenes (begins at 26:40 in the video) – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6D5mNPHZqA
Answers to some of the questions asked during the webinar in December required a link to a specific webpage for more information. These are related to making a special, specifically, how to use Sketch-Up models for inspiration and as a starting point:
- AutoCAD add-in that allows for an import of a Sketch-Up SKP file into AutoCAD – https://apps.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=4545979311403124726&appLang=en&os=Win32_64
- AutoCAD add-in that allows one to access the Sketch-Up 3D Warehouse from within AutoCAD: https://apps.autodesk.com/ACD/en/Detail/Index?id=8366598101332507957&appLang=en&os=Win32_64
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.