Recording Available-Discover the real showroom

• May 19, 2017 at 4:00 pm #131115
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Special Webinar for 2020 Design Users

Design showrooms are constantly evolving to reflect the ever-changing buying needs of customers. The goal of the showroom is to provide a place where a customer can feel at home making decisions and choices. Some showrooms are physical while others are virtual. Discover how to leverage both types to knock the socks off your customers!!

Listen in and discover how your showroom can enhance your business!

Request Recording

• June 29, 2017 at 12:25 pm #137265
      Torrance
      Participant

The form for requesting your webinar recordings does not work once the request is submitted.  In addition, there is no confirmation email sent to the email requested in the form.  This has been the case for sometime now.  This benefit should be easily accessible for those who are on support without having the ” jump through hoops”.

• June 29, 2017 at 1:19 pm #137273
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

Hi Torrance,

Thank you for your feedback. I have sent you over an email to see which webinars you are interested in viewing and I will send you the direct link(s).

I have forwarded your issue to our website team to look into the issue you are having. Normally, once the registration form is filled out and automatic email is sent with the recording.

Thank you for bringing this issue to my attention.

Amy

• June 29, 2017 at 1:46 pm #137286
      Torrance
      Participant

Hi Amy,

Thank you for your prompt response.

• August 11, 2017 at 3:35 am #142063
      Walter Boyd
      Participant

Special Webinar will a good place to designer have the opportunity in order to buy needs of customers. Thanks for sharing this information.
      photo editor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.