Webinar series: Designing and Selling for Future Office Spaces

• November 17, 2020 at 4:41 pm #306800
      Amy Truchan
      2020 Moderator

What will the future of office spaces look like? How can you stay on top of an ever-changing industry that has been affected by global events? In this webinar series, three different perspectives from thought leaders in the office industry are provided. The information presented is dedicated to informing you, educating you and inspiring you to design and sell for the future.

• January 28, 2021 at 2:30 am #315007
      Mark Wood
      Participant

Wow, very nice designing for a new office. I like it and will include in my business plan idea. I am opening my new business and taking help from ogscapital.com/article/new-product-business-plan/ site for making plans. Without making plans I can’t run my business.

• February 18, 2021 at 5:15 am #316964
        Robert BBass
        Participant

Thanks for sharing I need to designs my office like this.

• February 11, 2021 at 8:29 am #316223
      Joyce Davis
      Participant

I love your office designs and I also want to make my office like this. I also thinking about opening a new business with the best dissertation service and also wants my office setup like this. These are the best office designs I have ever seen.

• February 18, 2021 at 5:21 am #316965
      Joyce Davis
      Participant

Hello, thanks for sharing this with us.

• February 18, 2021 at 5:25 am #316966
      Robert BBass
      Participant

I need these designs for my office.

• March 31, 2021 at 1:02 am #322003
      Joyce Davis
      Participant

Very nice office designs, I love these designs when I also want my office to look like this. But I recently do furniture work on it. But right now, I am looking for a book that shapes our past present, and future and while searching about it I found  https://brewminate.com/great-books-that-shape-our-past-present-and-future/ site. When I do it next time I definitely take your services for it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.