Where do you go to change the text in the title block on your printed drawings

• February 24, 2016 at 1:08 am #75904

I used to know.  Can anyone point me to the place in the program?

• February 24, 2016 at 9:44 am #75908
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Judy,

The files you need to modify are located in the C:\ProgramData\20-20 Technologies\Config directory.  They are called warndes.tx0 and warndim.tx0.  You can edit them using notepad.  Just make sure you don’t remove the lines at the top with the # and that you don’t go over 40 characters per line.

Neil

• February 24, 2016 at 9:02 pm #76175

Also warnart.tx0 for the 3D rendered print.

• April 7, 2016 at 9:31 am #84312
      Christina DiPrimeo
      Participant

This works for just printing from the Layout Screen, however when you go into Drawing Layout and print from there it is a different title block and default information. How do you change the Drawing Layout Title Block?

• July 18, 2016 at 12:13 pm #95694
      Ravi
      Participant

Hey, is there any way to print different drawing layout in single pdf file?

• July 18, 2016 at 5:22 pm #95833
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

@ Christina – Give the support line a call at 1-866-697-2020 and ask them for the Title Block Editor.  It’s a little utility that will allow you to change your logo and the text in the title block for the regular prints and the drawing layout.  They will be able to give it to you via a team viewer session.

@ Ravi – Do you mean different pages of the same layout or completely different designs?  You should be able to print the tabs of 1 layout to pdf.  If it is from different design files you will have to print them individually and maybe your PDF creator will let you merge the different files.

Neil

• July 18, 2016 at 9:03 pm #95843

Hi Christina,

The Drawing Layout feature is customisable but a bit of a pain to use. I found it much easier to set up whatever layout you want in a Word document and then to store plans, elevations and renders as pictures and then just paste them into the Word template you created,

Another way (as Neil has mentioned) is to use a PDF ‘printer’ that allows you to use overlays that you have created elsewhere.

• July 19, 2016 at 4:50 am #95882
      Ravi
      Participant

@NEIL WILSON

I want to print different layout tab (Drawing 1, Drawing 2, etc…) in single PDF file. i think PDF printer solve my problem. thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.