Windows \"snap\" feature results in oddly resized 2020 windows

• March 22, 2019 at 8:02 pm #230840
      Danny Steiger
      Participant

Hi there,

I’ve noticed that 2020 has been behaving strangely when it comes to minimizing/maximizing/adjusting the size of the program windows (computer windows, not rendered or designed windows, an important distinction, of course!); one time I drug the window to the right hand end of my screen to snap it into half of the screen space (which worked normal, same as any other windows program), however now whenever I minimize a 2020 instance (whether program, render window, etc) or even open another program in front of it, when I go back to 2020 it has decreased the size to about half of the screen (even if it was left maximized).

At first I thought it might be due to the fact that I’ve been limping along on a wimpy machine running windows 10, however I just got my new PC with plenty of horse power and it behaves the same.

A few extra pieces of info:

Windows 10 Pro
      i7 Processor (gen 7 or 8, I forget which)
      AMD Vega64 graphics card
      running two screens, one vertical orientation, one horizontal (all 2020 work is done on the horizontal screen)

Recently updated to the latest version of 2020 as well.

• March 25, 2019 at 10:18 am #230901
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hey Danny,

Thanks for the heads up.  I’ve tried to recreate on my end but I can’t.  I don’t have Windows 10 Pro though.  Just plain ole regular Windows 10 so that might be it.

If you can send us some specific steps, click by click if possible.
      Maybe I’m missing something.  You can send it to residentialsupport@2020spaces.com to my attention.

Thank you

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.