Wishlist Request – Legends

• February 13, 2018 at 8:29 pm #170309

Hi,

Can we add this to the wishlist please. We’d like to have a tick box in Display Settings/Legend that is for the Item Notes. We use the Item notes a lot and it would be EXTREMELY handy to have the notes showing up on the floor plan.

• February 15, 2018 at 5:28 pm #170763
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Mike,

Thank you for the suggestion. Just to be sure. I assume you mean notes added to the items via Attributes. Right?

Did you have additional fields you would deem practical?
      Thank you,

Santiago

• March 2, 2018 at 9:12 pm #174490
      Jonothan Desimini
      Participant

Santiago,

The legend would be great if the list could be formatted to show items and their sub-items (attachements). Of course with it as an option to turn on or off.

So something like a wall cabinet with glass could show:

#4   W3030B         Wall Cabinet 30″ x 30″ Butt Door

4.1      FI                 Finished Interior

4.2    MUL-A        Mullion Doorstyle A

4.3    CLG               Clear Glass Insert

#5   W1530L

#6   WF330

Etc.

If this could be formatted into the legend it would be incredibly helpful so that the floorplan doesn’t require individually annotating each modification for the customer to see and sign off on. Thanks! (And thanks Mike for letting me tag on your post!)

• March 5, 2018 at 6:14 pm #174725

Exactly so Jonothan – this would be almost perfect!

• March 6, 2018 at 4:24 pm #175318
      Santiago Morales
      2020 Expert

Hello Johnathan,

Thank you for the added details. We will definitely consider them.

Santiago

• February 27, 2019 at 8:41 pm #227857
      Daniel Birch
      Participant

So, year later and I am at my whitts end trying to accomplish the same thing. Is this still being considered from 2020? I think it would be exceptionally helpful and everyone would use it. I am using the “Floor Plan Description” right now to write each component, but it would be SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO Nice to just tick in the legend area, “Show component list” or something similar that would itemize each component under each cabinet. It would help to show the customer, the installer and when I am doing my double checks.

Thanks!!!

Daniel

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.