Worksheet and Quickbooks – does anyone have experiences they'd like to share?

• July 18, 2017 at 3:02 pm #139332
      Chad Bulthuis
      2020 Moderator

We are considering a potential export to Quickbooks from Worksheet.  Does anyone have experience with Quickbooks that they would want to share?

• May 10, 2018 at 6:48 pm #186622
      Ashley Pike
      Participant

This would be incredibly helpful!!!  I hope you add this capability but in the meantime what can i get to be able to import worksheets into quickbooks?!?! please help.

• May 31, 2018 at 7:47 pm #189695
      Jean Kropp
      Participant

That would be an amazing capability. Would definitely improve work flow. Biggest issue I see, off the bat, is options. Is it going to create a new product for each option? Meaning, if you sell a panel that has fabric A and 2 weeks later sell the same panel with fabric B will that create 2 separate products? That would mean adding many many new products with each order. Very quickly your list would grow to be unmanageable.

• October 31, 2018 at 7:29 am #211901
      Amelia Sykes
      Participant

I used Worksheet and I kinda liked it. Really a comfy thing. Also I use a comfy service which helps me to do my research paper without any problem. Thanx to them I have more free time.
      <h1 class=”entry-title” style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 37.125px; line-height: 1.05; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: -0.018em; color: #7e8083;”></h1>

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.