2020 Fusion Support
Why do you need Support?
- Fusion support team operates 9:00 – 18:00 London (GMT +1:00) Monday – Friday
- Access our Email and Online support services
- Virtual on-site support via the internet allows a support technician to remotely connect to your system and quickly resolve your issue.
Having a supported 2020 Fusion license automatically gets you the latest updates, hotfixes and versions for Free. It’s that simple!
Why keep catalogues up to date?
- Enjoy the latest manufacturer items.
- Ensure that manufacturer pricing is up to date and valid.
- Benefit from stability and performance improvements thanks to regular maintenance releases.
- Generate even better photo realistic renderings with improved item materials, thanks to regular enhancements.
We all need help sometimes and usually need it in a hurry!
- 95% of all the questions raised through our support team are resolved on the spot.
- Questions are answered by a support team with over 2 years of collective experience.
- Whenever we can, we commit to resolving any reported issues immediately.
- Supported users receive updates to registered Applications and Manufacturers Catalogues ensuring that your system is always up to date.
Peace Of Mind
Knowing that you are being looked after every step of the way – from absolute beginner through to advanced user.
We will provide you with the following:
- A telephone support help line, available between 9:00 and 18:00 (GMT) Monday to Friday except on English Bank Holidays.
- Contact via e-mail and the Fusion Site during UK business hours.
- Advice to help you resolve any problems arising from the use of the registered software supplied to you by 2020.
- Our best endeavors to provide an initial response to your request for help within the same working day of receiving it.
- Product upgrades to your registered Fusion software including manufacturer data files as they become available.
- If the issue is caused by the registered software or its associated documentation, we will provide one or more of the following:
- An amendment to the software.
- A new release incorporating a modification.
- A temporary solution that will allow you to bypass the issue.
- A revision to the documentation.
Special Training Benefits
- Get preferential access to our full range of discounted training services.
- Opportunity to attend regional seminars in which hints, tips and previews of new features are discussed. (Normally at least two per year.)
- Opportunity to attend online training courses.
- Subsidized rates for consultancy services.
TrainingIf you can improve the quality of your design presentations, there is a strong possibility that you will convert more quotes into orders. Better still, if you can get each design finished sooner, you can complete more designs or use the extra time on other activities. Either way, a small investment in quality training can pay back huge benefits almost immediately! Our latest package consists of three modular training courses: Bronze (Beginner), Silver (Intermediate) and Gold (Advanced); the aim being to give every designer a structured route to design excellence. If you are not sure which course to attend we have created a fact sheet to help you make the right choice. To view our training sessions here.
Universal CataloguesBelow are download links to the generic Universal catalogues:
|Submit Data Errors||View all Catalogues|