360 Panoramic View in Version 13

• January 15, 2022 at 11:38 am #355459
      Aleena Ghauri
      Participant

I am not liking the 360 View in Version 13 AT ALL. In fact, you cant really call it a 360 View anymore, since all it really is doing is taking different snapshots of the design and adding them together into a “movie”.

Is there any way to override this to the old way? The old version made clients feel like they were in the space, and made more sense if you were using the VR glasses.

Right now, I have to create the design in V 13 and then when it comes to creating the 360 View, I have to log out, go into V 12, log in, and create it there.

• January 17, 2022 at 11:52 am #355557
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Aleena,

I’m not sure what you mean when you said the new panoramic is like a movie. The change we had made was to allow users to get multiple view points in the same panoramic. This change was made so that clients wouldn’t need to create multiple panos to showcase the different rooms in their drawings. At anytime, you can click on the different view points in the panoramic to see the drawing from that perspective. Click HERE to check out an example pano I created with two view points.

There is no way to switch back to the old panoramic method from version 11 or 12. The version 13 can only use the new method. HERE is another post where I had explained to another client how to use the new method of Pano. I hope it comes in handy for you!

If you have any questions about the usage of the new pano, please give our support a call and we would be more than happy to assist you. You can reach us by calling 1.866.697.2020.

Regards,

Kris

• January 18, 2022 at 11:58 am #355774
      Aleena Ghauri
      Participant

Hi Kris,

Thank you for your help, I guess I didn’t know how to use the new version properly. I understand now what you mean by the different view points.

Best,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.