Best Laptop

• May 16, 2020 at 11:40 pm #282291
      Tina Kern
      Participant

Hello…I have a dell right now and I have been using it with design for the past two years and it just isn’t keeping up anymore. Way too many issues. What does everyone else use?

• May 20, 2020 at 1:16 pm #282837
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Tina,

I’ve answered a similar question just now on another post in the forums..

Click HERE to check it out, I even provided an example of a good computer to purchase!

Regards,

Kris

• June 19, 2020 at 12:45 pm #286613
      Mira Aniston
      Participant

Watching what you need a laptop for. For study, or maybe for work? I work in the personal statement writer service and chose for myself the Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon (6th Gen). This is one of the best laptops this year. If you’re looking for one of the best Lenovo laptops with business grade capabilities, you’ve got an ace here. Despite its small size, the ThinkPad X1 Carbon comes with pretty much every feature you need in a productivity machine, making it the best business laptop money can buy.

• July 27, 2020 at 8:43 pm #291220
      zubair halim
      Participant

Hello every one,

If you need a laptop for rending work for kitchens it’s won’t do a great job as most of the laptops new one are thin and with mobility CPU, with quadcore more like 4 cores, and it will render but will take really long time, If you want to reduce the time. Of render and doo multitask,

I would suggest best workstation with AMD threadripper CPU with 24cores or above,  and you will be doing full over loaded kitchen design in just 5 mints or less.

And for this machine you looking around £3000 and above,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.