Drawing layouts

• December 6, 2018 at 10:07 am #219612
    Dan Collins
    Participant

Does anyone else have issues using drawing layouts?  I created several templates that I want to use as info sheets for installers, countertop drawings, etc.   It worked fine a few times, but now when I got use the template it comes up blank.  So, I created a new template (used time I don’t have) and it worked fine…. once.  I tried to use it on a second drawing and it came up blank.  Templates aren’t very helpful if you can only use them once.   Should I just abandon this function?  I used planit software for 10 years and never had the issues there that I have with 2020.  I find glitches like this to be so irritating.  Please help!

• December 6, 2018 at 4:26 pm #219736
    Edith
    Participant

Hi Dan

We are having difficulty reproducing the behavior that you describe.

Would it be possible to connect with you so we can revise the sequence that makes this happen? As soon as we get this information, we will be able to declare the defect, no problem!

Please end us your contact information at residentialsupport@2020spaces.com

Edith

• December 6, 2018 at 5:20 pm #219737
    Edith
    Participant

Hi Dan

Thanks for the quick reply!

We are validating and we will be updating you soon.

I appreciate your feedback.

Edith

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by Edith.
  • December 6, 2018 at 6:24 pm #219739

I must admit that I gave up on the drawing templates a while ago as the whole thing was too quirky. Instead I created some document templates in Word with all the generic info and then I just grab images of the plan, elevations and renders and drop them into the Word template.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Topic Tags