- Login to your 2020 Design application
- Manage your 2020 profile
- See your 2020 Products and Services
- Manage your users and assign them 2020 Products and Services (available only if you are and Admin User)
- Buy additional 2020 products and services and get specific prices.
- Renew your 2020 subscription services.
- Access to the Downloads & Updates related to your products
- Access to the 2020 Community
Your 2020 Cloud Account is accessible from the 2020spaces.com main menu.
You can invite a colleague to create a 2020 Cloud Account that will be associated with your company.
– Login to your 2020 Cloud Account (My Account)
– Under ‘Manage User’ click on ‘Add users’ and follow the instructions.
2020 automatically sends email invitations to these users. The email includes a link to complete the creation of the account that
will be associated to your company. You cannot invite more users than the number of purchased licenses or Additional User Subscriptions.”
Payment and receipts
If you should still have issues with your software, please contact us at the local phone number displayed on the Contact-us page.
Note: This return policy only applies to customers who purchased directly from 2020 Online Store.
If you lost these emails:
– Contact 2020 Technical Support via email firstname.lastname@example.org, provide your company’s name and request the download link to be sent via email.
– Contact us at 1-866-697-2020 and request the download link to be sent via email”
• Sign out when planning to use 2020 Design on another computer. Signing-out “releases” the cloud-based license.
• Once signed out, a user can sign in on another machine.
When not to sign out:
If you plan on using the license on same machine, There is no need to sign out
If you will be going to an area with no internet connectivity, please do not sign out as you will not be able to sign in
2020 Design will be active 7 consecutive days with no internet connectivity after a success sign in. The 7 day period is rolling once internet connectivity is reestablished.