Admin Account

• January 9, 2021 at 9:03 am #312981
      Ryan Sherwood
      Participant

Hello. When I log into my 2020 account online, I get this message if I want to purchase additional licenses “<span style=”font-family: LatoWeb, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px;”>Your 2020 Cloud Account is identified as a</span><span style=”font-family: LatoWeb, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px;”> </span><span class=”bold” style=”box-sizing: border-box; font-family: LatoWebBold, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px;”>Standard User</span><span style=”font-family: LatoWeb, sans-serif; font-size: 14.3px;”>. The Products and Services you purchase will be attached to your company and only an Administrator from your company will be allowed to manage them.” How do I change my account to Admin? Also, does anyone know if there are any discounts for an additional license? </span>

• January 9, 2021 at 9:15 am #312982
      Ryan Sherwood
      Participant

My apologies….I guess when I copied and pasted the text, it added in some of the coding. It said Your 2020 Cloud Account is identified as a Standard User. The products and services you purchase will be attached to your company and only and Administrator from your company will be allowed to manage them. How do I change my account to Admin?

• January 11, 2021 at 11:24 am #313184
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Ryan,

I have made your account an Admin account so you shouldn’t have any issues purchasing additional licenses now. To be honest, I’m unaware if there are any discounts at the moment but I would definitely suggest to contact our sales department to ask around! You can reach them by calling 1.866.698.2020.

Regards,

Kris

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.