Centering prints

• December 29, 2016 at 10:05 am #116206
      Melissa Cesal
      Participant

<span style=”color: #7e8083; font-family: Lato, sans-serif; font-size: 14px;”>How do you to center or move a floor plan and elevations in print preview – version 10?   There was previously a “Move” button that accomplished this.  Floor plans and elevations are not centered in page and sometimes not completely on that page in print preview.</span>

• December 29, 2016 at 10:09 am #116209
      Melissa Cesal
      Participant

Here is an example…

• December 30, 2016 at 9:05 am #116223
      Chris Setlock
      Participant

I don’t see your example, but this was happening for me yesterday.  If I centered my floorplan, it would skew to the right side of my screen.

I still dont know what caused it, but there was an object way off to the left of my floorplan, and it was invisible…  Weird, huh?  Anyway, I dragged a large selection box over the empty space, then hit delete.  Whatever they invisible object was, that got rid of it.  After doing that, things centered normally.

Of course, I then needed to go through the design and make sure I hadn’t deleted anything “real”.

• January 10, 2017 at 5:17 pm #116898
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

You can also adjust the positioning of your plan in the print preview by either holding down both mouse buttons at the same time or holding down the mouse wheel.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.