Common files wont show pictures of the textures in room textures preferences

• April 14, 2016 at 9:56 am #85225
      Susan Smith
      Participant

In preferences, room textures, the common file showing all the possible textures has all the correct names but there is no pictures of the textures in there at all and I cannot select anything.

I’m running an ASUS K501U notebook with Intel i7-6500U quad core and nVidia GTX950M graphics card  that is all updated. I installed the program to C drive as it has a solid state drive.

Any ideas on where I went wrong or what to do so I can actually change to room textures would be greatly appreciated.

Susan

• April 14, 2016 at 4:46 pm #85392
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Susan,

Make sure that your Display Settings are set to 100%.  Close 2020, right click on your desktop and select either personalise or Display Setting.  In display settings set it to 100% and when you apply the settings it will tell you to sign out.  Sign out and sign back in and give it a try.

Neil

• April 14, 2016 at 10:48 pm #85393

I’d tried this before without luck (Windows 8.1, Toshiba Notebook, Radeon Video) but after the latest Radeon Driver and removal of 11.2 and re-installation of 11.4.1.31 it works!

It’s not ideal as the font size is a bit small for me even on a 24″ monitor but at least it works now.

Thanks Neil

• April 15, 2016 at 9:01 pm #85445
      Susan Smith
      Participant

Thanks for trying but still no luck seeing the textures. Any other ideas?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.