connection

• February 15, 2023 at 11:30 am #419958
      Gerard Shanley
      Participant

Hello,
      Im getting a message “Unable to publish the 360 Panorama as the 2020 fusion web service could not contacted”
      Any ideas to whats causing this?
      Regards

• February 15, 2023 at 11:58 am #419959
      Ryan Jackson

Hi Gerard,

This will need investigating. There have been no 360 pano issues reported so far today and I have just produced one without this error.

Please can you call us on 01233 635 533 or email us at fusionsupport@2020spaces.com and provide us with your Team Viewer ID and Password

Kind Regards

• March 27, 2024 at 12:26 am #437763
      Shane Pamela
      Participant

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out. The error message you’re receiving indicates that there may be an issue with connecting to the 2020 Fusion web service, which is preventing the publishing of the 360 Panorama. This could be due to various reasons such as network connectivity issues, server downtime, or configuration errors.

To troubleshoot this problem, I recommend checking your internet connection to ensure it’s stable and properly configured. Additionally, you can try restarting your device and relaunching the application to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to reach out to technical support for further assistance.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Best regards,

geometry dash unblocked

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.