Curved wall and Ceramic on the wall

• January 10, 2023 at 3:05 pm #418555
      Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everyone:

Is there a way to create curved knee wall and put ceramic with pattern on it? i.e Island curved wall. If you are suggesting using attached file, it doesn’t work for me unless i can am able to add radius and length of the wall. I thank you much

• January 10, 2023 at 6:18 pm #418566
      Kristopher Papaleo
      Participant

Hi Nader,

The only curved wall option you can use in Design are the curved walls you’ve attached above. You can find the radius of the curved wall by going to Annotations and using the Radius tool. Once you acquire the radius of your wall, then you can use math to find the length of the wall.

For instance, if I add a Concave Wall R to my design, I can use the Radius tool to find its radius. – See Attached File. Once you find the radius, then you can multiply it by 2 to get the diameter. Once you have the diameter, you can multiply it by pi (3.14) to obtain the length of the wall (if it was a full circle). Then you can divide the full length by 4 (for the quarter wall we have) to get your wall length. In this case, we would do 32 x 2 = 64 .. 64 x 3.14 = 200.96 .. 200.96 divided by 4 = 50.24. So our Concave Wall R, by default, has a length of 50.24 inches.

Hope this helps out!

Kris

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.