Door and drawer pull style in global attributes

• April 12, 2024 at 11:20 am #437848
      Dan Collins
      Participant

I’ve always found this to be difficult with 2020 Design but maybe I’m missing something.

If I want to change the pull style for cabinetry, the only thing I see is place to change the style number. But that doesn’t show an image of the pull.  It makes very hard to select the style that I’m looking for.

Any suggestions?

• April 12, 2024 at 11:46 am #437849
      Drew Irving
      Participant

So, as with so many great features 2020 used to include, this one has gotten more difficult and fallen away over the years.

Two options, both of which are kind of hard to find these days.

1. Amerock and Topknobs both had local catalogs that could be installed and applied as add-ons to cabinetry, allowing you to select the style just like with cabinet catalogs. However, these catalogs haven’t been published/updated in years, so even if you can find them (not easy), they are pretty out of date. That being said, they work really well for general aesthetic purposes.

2. I’d share it here if I still had a copy, but I don’t- There used to be a couple of .pdfs floating around the forums that had lists of all the door styles, handle and knobs styles, etc. that are included in 2020 by style # and image. They were a fantastic reference, but sadly I lost my copies and have been unable to locate them on the web again. If anybody has a copy of these that you’d be wiling to share, I’d love to get my hands on them again!

• April 12, 2024 at 12:16 pm #437850
      Dan Collins
      Participant

Thanks for the response.  I’ll try to find one.  So frustrating.  I was using DOS based design software 25 years ago that was better than 2020 Design.  If it weren’t for the manufacturer catalogs, I would ditch 2020.  I’m sure they know this.

Ugh.

• April 25, 2024 at 6:43 pm #438025
      Mitra Ghawami
      Participant

Here are the PDF’s of 2020 Door Styles and Hardware Styles.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.