Headers and footers on reports- quote

• January 18, 2017 at 4:23 pm #117808
      maria c venegas
      Pilot Pro

Hello

is there a way to leave permanent what I write on headers and footers of a report? thanks

• January 19, 2017 at 10:11 am #117812
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Maria,

Unfortunately right now the headers and footers are like the rest of the design information in that they need to be redone in each design.  I know that a feature request to have the information be saved between designs has been entered but I am not aware of its status.

For the time being I would recommend that you type your header and your footer into a word or notepad file and copy/paste them in to your new designs.  Not the ideal solution but quicker than retyping them every time.  For me anyway, my typing skills are definitely lacking. 🙂

Neil

• January 19, 2017 at 11:14 am #117813
      maria c venegas
      Pilot Pro

thank you

• January 19, 2017 at 7:36 pm #117856

An easier method is to create a blank drawing and set up the Design Information and Report Headers/Fooiters as you want them and then save them to the desktop as (for example) AAATEMPLATE.KIT

When you want to start a new drawing, you double click (or open this file) and immediately re-save it with the client name. Saves a lot of typing.

• January 23, 2017 at 10:52 am #118379
      maria c venegas
      Pilot Pro

thank you!!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.