Hidden Line Perspective Issue

• December 13, 2017 at 10:22 am #163843
      HJames Relyea
      Participant

One of our designers is running into an issue when rendering in hidden line. Not sure if this is a particular setting issue or possibly a manufacturer’s catalog issue. When creating perspectives in hidden line, additional cabinet rail lines are showing up through the door? I attached a few images of what’s happening. I’ve checked all the mods on the cabinet and tried switching the door style etc to no avail. Is there a fix out there for this? Thx

Attachments:
    • December 13, 2017 at 2:04 pm #163951
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Hjames,

From what I can see in the attachment it looks like an issue with the 3D shape in the catalog.  Does the same thing happen if you place one of the same wall cabinet on it’s own in a design?  Is it only happening to one designer?  Can you reproduce on your computer?

Neil

• August 22, 2018 at 11:20 am #201038
      Kellye Kamp
      Participant

Suddenly, my “hidden line” view is not working. It looks just like the wireframe view. Anyone have a quick fix? I’ve tried rebooting both software and computer several times. It only fixes it the first time I log back into my design . After that, it reverts back to wireframe. HELP!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.