How to draw white kitchen?

• June 4, 2016 at 10:57 am #91071
      Bulat Bakhtiyarov
      Participant

We have several kitchens in stock from white to ebony doors. However, when I tried setting white for doors it keeps on showing me light grey or light green doors. I tried picking custom color where I chose completely white. I even chose matt, glossy materials. Nothing helped. I also increased lightning of room.

So, Houston we have problem)

• June 6, 2016 at 10:03 am #91178
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hello,

The secret to white kitchens is adding light.  Unfortunately there is no one true way to do it because each design has different factors that effect the lighting.  Kitchens with more natural light (windows, glass doors, etc…) will show white better and bringing up the exposure a little bit and adding more light in general will usually do the trick, but lighting is an art. So just like the answer to the old question, how do you get to Broadway? Practice, practice, practice. 🙂

Neil

• June 6, 2016 at 11:33 am #91180
      Bulat Bakhtiyarov
      Participant

Thanks a lot, Neil.

That really helped a lot. I tried placing sun and/or several vertical LED lamps and the result seems to be acceptable. However, there’s a lot of lamps to experiment with. As you said “Practice, practice, practice…”

Another question. Where do I download catalogs? Didn’t find them in download section of the website

• June 6, 2016 at 8:33 pm #91238

The catalog downloads are here: http://updates.2020.net/SearchUpdates.asp

I also recommend searching for and downloading the independant UNDRGRND catalog as it contains many useful items grouped together – decorative, invisible lighting and so on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.