I would like to see what 2020 is all about.

• November 18, 2017 at 8:34 am #161083
      Dustin Strahle
      Participant

I am in the kitchen and bath field and see 2020 used a lot, our company even owns one copy, but our designer has it.  I would really like to be able to play around on it, see if it has any use to me, etc.  My wife is in college for business and even with her student ID and student discount it was over a $1000.  Is there other options that would get me a copy relatively cheap?  I am willing to buy a full version if at some point I learned to use it and got familiar with it. But I would rather not spend $1000+ and find out it is no use to me or not my thing.

• November 19, 2017 at 6:27 pm #161086

2020 is one of the most reasonably priced K&B programs around but I understand why the cost seems high if you just want to test it out.

You can download it and run it for 30 days free of charge. After this, if you want to continue you will have to pay for the license but 30 days should be ample to test it. The software is not restricted during this period other than in not having the Panoramic 360 feature.

To make sure you get the best from your trial, I would suggest downloading the software but not installing it until you have:

1) Identified and downloaded the relevant catalogues you wish to work with.
      2) Know how to install these catalogues and set up the preferences in the software

I would watch the training videos at least a few times before installing the software. If you go to youtube and search for 2020 Design there are many videos that will help.

Download the software here: http://cdn.2020spaces.com/support/Design/V11/Versions/11.8.1.69-Both.exe

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.