invalid vertex error

• August 3, 2017 at 8:15 am #141153
      Darby Kominik
      Participant

I copied a JPG of a countertop from the internet and put it in my user library. I now get this message: ARB program Error..invalid vertex.

I deleted the item out of my design, but it is still happening.

Anyone familiar with this problem?

Attachments:
    • August 3, 2017 at 8:34 am #141162
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

I think I have seen that before. Are you using a custom image or texture? One that might be larger than 512 x 512 pixels?

I think when I used some really large texture .jpgs is when I saw that message.

• August 3, 2017 at 9:02 am #141163
      Darby Kominik
      Participant

How do I check the JPEG size and change it? Now in my design, it affects it even though I changed the countertop.

• August 3, 2017 at 9:16 am #141166
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

I think the easiest way is to find the image file, right-click it, choose properties and then look in details. Dimensions will be in there somewhere.

I’m using Windows 7 64-bit and I always leave all my explorer windows in Details view, so I just click the image and all that info shows up in the bar at the bottom of the window.

• August 3, 2017 at 9:51 am #141168
      Chris Blackman
      Participant

It might be effecting the design after you delete if that texture still shows up in the Textures in Current Design tab for the attributes.

I don’t know if deleting it from there would help, but you could try that.

• August 3, 2017 at 5:10 pm #141337
      Neil Wilson
      Participant

Hi Darby,

The ARB issue is often resolved by resetting your registries.  You can do that from Maintenance Tools.  It could also be a bad texture.  The user textures are found in C:\ProgramData\20-20 Technologies\Custom materials\Root.  The folder names are gobeldigook but you can find the last one created by date.  Deleting the texture may also resolve the issue.

Neil

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.